Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Yr 8 camp KVCC

On wednesday 5th of August we when to Kauaeranga valley christan camp and we got t Do a lot of new things, but my favourite new experience is archery as that was the coolest one. We also got to do go karts and I got 42 seconds. We also got to ride some bmx bikes And I got the fastest time for bmx bikes with 28 seconds and I ran the course and also got 28 seconds which was cool. There were four groups : Kauri Kauaeranga Coromandel and Thames I was in Coromandel. For the concert we tied in first place which was also cool as that usually never happens. My 3 highlights are Archery Air rifles The trampoline Here are some cool photos of me doing a back flip

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hunter, I like how you wrote your story about going to camp. It sounds like you had really fun on the three days you went to camp and it looks like you are the best at doing back flips on the trampoline at Kauaeranga Valley.

    Next time can you explain more about the camp and can you describe how it would be if I went there?

    Keep up the great work Hunter!

    Kind Regard
    Yolanda



    ReplyDelete